About Me

My photo
About me.. I have a name, it's Jordan. I'm 19 and I'm a college student. I spend most of my time reading and gaming, and have somewhat of a social life. I like the smell of paper and perfume. I dislike crying children( humans are wired for that) and I dislike children. I also enjoy pretending like I can sing, and having long conversations with people I have never known.

Friday, October 28, 2011

TechLAN

So, as  I'm sitting here, waiting for Saturday, there is only one thing on my mind. That thing is TechLAN, my college's LAN party.  I'm totally geared for it, bringing my arsenal of computer games and my somewhat faithful machine, The Blue Typhoon (It used to have blue LED's, no idea how they all burned out in the last month). No matter if I'm shooting zombies, playing TF2, or just getting my butt handed to me in Unreal Tournament, I'm gonna have fun. Also, I'm on duty, so I'm kinda getting paid to be there, which just adds to the awesomesauce of the situation. This is actually the first TechLAN I have ever got to( I managed to get injured every other one). Right now, I'm high on coffee and Minecraft.

So, it's on. This is the day I've been waiting for all semester. It's actually the sole reason the Blue Typhoon even exists. That, and so I can play Halo 2. Anyway, I'm off. Back to gaming for me.!

No comments:

Post a Comment